I decided it needed some ‘spark’, so I added gold thread to the ribbon.
I am using Sulky rayon thread for the free motion embroidery.
I used a simple meandering loop (with Sulky rayon thread) for the free motion quilting.
Leftover fabric was used to piece the backing.
I am happy to have this one finished!
It has already been gifted!
I have spent the rest of the month continuing scrap control.
I feel like I’ve gotten a hold of Mary Poppins’ carpetbag; my little scrap bags seem very deep! Ha, ha!
However, I am gaining a whole lot of useable strip sizes…all neatly stored and ready to use. I feel so much better!
Just the reds, pinks, purples and browns to sort.