As you can see from the photo above, I had a plan for a pieced border, and I had carefully cut all of the pieces.
Too bad that I wasn’t as careful as I thought when actually piecing the borders! By the time that I realized my mistake, I decided not to have a cry and a do over. I decided to just go with it.
It isn’t a masterpiece…it is a table topper…exactly what it was meant to be.
And it is finished.
I chose to quilt with the pantograph, Blue Star, from Urban Elementz. I don’t have a long arm set up, but I do have a Grace frame with a Juki set up. I am not good at it, but I try.
The fabric is busy, so the quilting design doesn’t show up well, but here is a close up:
I am embracing it.