I decided to work on an old UFO. I mentioned Floral Reflections when I created my Focus List and shared the project in this post.
I shared that I must have started this project sometime in the 90’s, and that all twelve blocks had been fused and then set aside.
The next step is to machine applique the blocks, and that is what I am working on. I have begun by using Sulky rayon threads and a small zig-zag stitch on the leaves and stems of the flowers.
The quilt inspector is trying hard to stay awake, but she is bored with this project.
A few close ups of my not so tidy stitching:
When I finish the leaves and stems, I will move on to the berries and flowers.