I am happy to say that I have all 13 blocks from the Lets Sew Quilt Along sewn together!
Before the deadline of September 23rd!
My version is 65″ x 67″…a pretty good size…not so much a wall hanging. I’ve taken an indoor photo so you can get an idea of how big it is.
I made a big cutting error when I cut more of the black and white tiles. I cut them bigger than the size that I had planned for.
I was in a hurry. I am absolutely sure that had nothing to do with the error!
I imagined Tim Gunn looking over my shoulder.
Keep calm and carry on.
Make it work.
I think I might need lime around the outside. I may be making one more border. But that is not happening anytime soon.
I have a week off from work, and I am so looking forward to taking a trip!