Last month, I took the Aunt Bea’s Parlor project out of the closet and added the borders.
The goal this month was to create a backing for it.
I don’t have a photo, but I already pieced the backing.
So I decided to have the pin-basting be this month’s goal.
That’s done, too.
Now my goal for June is to stitch in the ditch to stabilize the quilt sandwich.
I am linking up with Elm Street Quilts. Check it out and join other’s in setting your own goal for June! I find it inspiring and fun to visit bloggers and see what projects they are working on.
*To see all of the posts, and my completed embroidered blocks, simply put ‘Aunt Bea’s Parlor’ in the search bar of my blog.