Time to share an update on my May OMG (One Monthly Goal).
I had decided that it was time to get the Aunt Bea’s Parlor project out of the closet and finish up the borders.
I also said that I had issues with piecing the borders and that it was the pattern’s fault.
Turns out, as is often the case when I am involved, my issues were due to operator error.
Somehow the piecing just went together so much better when I took the time to mark and pin.
I am linking up with Elm Street Quilts. Check it out and see what other’s have accomplished for their May goals!
*To see all of the posts, and my completed embroidered blocks, simply put ‘Aunt Bea’s Parlor’ in the search bar of my blog.