My goal for October was to work on my Aunt Bea’s Parlor embroidery project.
I wanted to finish the embroidery, and get the blocks squared up and the corner triangles added.
All but the last block are finished in the photo below. All are sewn together, except the last row.
I am liking this!
I even have the first round of borders sewn…a bonus for me, as I didn’t expect to get this far this month.
Thanks to Slow Sunday Stitching yesterday, I finished embroidering the 20th (and last) block!
I also sewed the last row to the rest of the blocks, and put the top border on.
I’m pretty happy with the progress of this project!