My March goal was to come up with a plan to put together a round robin/friendship strip quilt.
You can read about this UFO project here.
I thought I would unify the strips by adding paper pieced trees to the sides of each strip. This would make them all the same width.
You can see the post about my plan here.
I have completed all of the paper-pieced tree blocks.
And sewn them to the ends of each row.
I wish I had a better way to show the rows to you, but I don’t have a design wall.
I don’t have enough floor space either.
I managed to sew 190 four patch blocks this month, too! They are pinned in groups of 10 (easier for me to count them).
My plan is to sew the four patch units into sashing/border rows to add between the friendship rows.
That may not happen for awhile, since the next number drawn for April, may be a different UFO project to work on.
But I feel good.
I’ve made progress!