What a fun surprise when Marjorie informed me that she had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! You can read about it over on her blog, i dye every day . I consider myself a ‘baby blogger’, so thank you for the encouragement Marjorie!
Marjorie shares her surface design and dyeing adventures on her blog and I am inspired by her. It is always fun to see what her fabric is going to look like when she is through playing with it!
I’ve copied the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award from the VBA blog:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I’m a night owl.
- I’m a dark chocolate fiend.
- I love to photograph fungi and lichen.
- I listen to classical music but I don’t know anything about it…I simply appreciate it.
- I love the smell of Crayola crayons and dirt.
- I used to be efficient and organized.
- I was nicknamed ‘Grandma’ by my family when I was a child. I’ve always been a dawdler.
- Stof genoeg
- Virtual Quilter
- Ivory Spring
- Quilt Skipper
- Living in Heroic Faith
- My Real Estate Blog
- Where Creativity Blossoms
- Sew Many Ways
- Quilts + Color
- Living and Dyeing Under the Big Sky
- Shibori Girl
Have fun exploring these bloggers!